TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
South Korean based company LG have launched their new smartphone Optimus L5 2. The duel SIM version of the phone will first be made available in Brazil followed by single and Dual SIM models in South and Central America, Europe, Asia, Russia, the Middle East and Africa.
The Optimus L5 II runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean and packs a 4.0-inch WVGA screen, 1GHz processor, 512MB of RAM, 4 GB Internal memory, microSD support up to 32 GB, connectivity features including 3G, bluetooth & USB, 5 MP camera with autofocus with LED flash and 1700 mAh battery. The handset has a sleek body with Laser Cut Contour, and Radiant Rear Design.
The smartphone comes with exclusive features including a Quick Button, which enables users to customize the Hotkey to launch various functions such as QuickMemo, camera, internet, music and more. The company says "Quick Button is a versatile feature that eliminates the need for tapping repetitively through menus".
The Safety Care feature comes with Emergency Call Forwarding, Phone Non-Usage Notice and My Location Notice function, in aiding user during emergency situations.
Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company said "The Optimus L5 II will offer consumers another great option among devices in the premium 3G market,"
"We believe that the Optimus L5 II will prove to be irresistible to people looking for a feature-rich smartphone that complements their unique and individual styles." he added.
There is no word on when the smartphone might be available in India, as of now. We will update you once we have more info.