TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
A couple of months ago, LG Electronics launched its second generation Optimus L series smartphones called LG L7 2 Dual and L3 2 Dual in India. The update on the same is that now Phonearena reports say that the Korean manufacturer has already listed Optimus L7 2 Dual running on Google's upcoming version Android 4.3. The photo below is taken directly from LG's website, and it shows that LG Optimus L7 Dual 2, with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Earlier, it was believed that the immediate successor of the 4.2 would be Android version 5 which is also known as Key Lime Pie, but the recent update suggests that few Android phone manufacturers had convinced Google to wait until they fully update the other devices 4.0 or 4.1 and 4.2 Android versions. Google must have become obliged and had developed Android 4.3 as a stop-gap measure.
This would also give a chance to the manufacturers to bring the devices with 4.3 Android version and fill the gap until they reach version 5. It would also make the owner of the older versions feel better to lag by point something than by complete one point. Besides if the Android 5 version would launch at this time, most of the devices running on the market would instantly get outdated and incompetent. In other words, those devices sporting Android 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 would be in the same 4.x family like this latest Android 4.3 instead of being compared to Android 5.0 models. Thanks to Google it has given a chance to other devices to grow.
Talking about the specs, the Latest Optimus L7 2 Dual will feature dual SIM support, 4.3 inch true color IPS display, Laser Cut Contour, 1GHZ dual core processor and 2,460 mAh large capacity battery.
There is no information about the pricing and availability of the device with Android 4.3 version as of now but as the device has already been listed online at the LG site, it is likely to be announced soon.