TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It was only yesterday, when GizBot carried a report on LG Optimus L9 2, which got leaked online along with the specs. The good news is that the handset has already been announced officially. The Dutch publication gsmpedia reported the launch of the handset recently.
Reportedly, it has been informed that the successor of LG Optimus L9 is likely to sell only in selected markets, which includes Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Spain, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden and Romania.
Moreover, the availability of the handset is said to start from October this year. Sadly, there is no information regarding the handsets availability in the Asian countries including India.
Here is a brief run down on the specs of the recently launched LG flagship Optimus L9 2:
LG Optimus L9 2 will come packed with the 4.7-inch 720p True HD IPS display. The device is powered by a 1.4GHz dual-core processor which also comes coupled with a 1GB RAM. Moreover, the company has also pre-loaded its own UI along with the Jelly Bean OS in the handset. Sadly, there is still no information on the Jelly Bean version. There would be a 8GB of internal storage which would probably be expanded via microSD card. Eventually, the smartphone will be powered by a 2,150 mAh battery.
Features like IR blaster, Infrared transmitter for Quick-Remote have been integrated in LG Optimus L9 2, which enables the phone to function as a remote control. Moreover, the LG Optimus L9 2's front panel does not house a physical button but includes three capacitive buttons below the screen for Back, Home and Settings.
Unfortunately, there is no word on the camera specs, but taking bytes from the recent specs leak, the phone should come with an 8MP rear camera and 1.3MP front camera. On the connectivity segment, the leak also suggests 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and aGPS. And there is no word on the price of the handset so far.