TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Inspired by the success of Optimus LTE, LG has come up with a new handset Optimus LTE II with improvised features. As of now, the new handset is just a rumour. Going by the reports, Optimus LTE II will run on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system and will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 SoC processor. The handset is expected to come up with several interesting multimedia specifications and a good design, as well. This LG VS930 handset can be rated as LG Spectrum VS920’s the logical successor. Let us look at the indicated specifications of Optimus LTE II model.
Optimus LTE II will be having a HD IPS display screen of 4.7-inch with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. Users would have enough storage space with a built-in storage of 16GB. The device is expected to GSM, CDMA, UMTS and LTE. Digital communication with this LG handset is enabled with NFC capability which comes with programmable tags. The support for almost all the global mobile radio technologies would make this device stand apart in the high end smartphone segment.
- 4.7-inch HD IPS display screen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Device is expected to GSM, CDMA, UMTS and LTE
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- Built-in storage of 16GB
- dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 processor of 1.5GHz clock speed
- Bluetooth capability and GPS facility
- 2150 mAh battery
LG Optimus LTE II will get sufficient operating efficiency with a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 processor of 1.5GHz clock speed. There is some uncertainty regarding the system memory size of 2GB RAM. The Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system will be the soul of the handset featuring a lot of interesting inbuilt applications and users will have access to advanced apps from the Android store, as well.
The 2150 mAh battery is expected to deliver a standard talktime and a notable standby time. There will be a microUSB connector for data transfer purposes. The handset will be featuring Bluetooth capability and GPS facility. Like the LG Optimus model, this new handset is expected to reach the market with impressive multimedia features. This includes front and rear cameras, music and video player and also gaming functionality.
There is no information regarding the availability and price of this Optimus LTE II handset. The leaked images are really interesting as indicates that the handset will be having a cool design and an attractive external outfit.