TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
LG was dancing on the tree, when the South Korean giant announced newly added – LG L-Series. The makers behind the LG Optimus G Pro, is said to launch a new handset carrying 4G LTE, in South Korea. The LG Optimus LTE III will go on sale later this year at company’s homeland. The handset could be exclusive to SK Telecom. LG recently announced its F-Series at MWC 2013. The handsets under F-Series are high-end and come with 4G LTE connectivity. The predecessor to the LG Optimus LTE III was launched back in 2012. As per report published in Blog of Mobile, the newer version boosts better battery backup and mid-to-high level specs.
LG Optimus LTE III
The LG Optimus LTE III (LGF260S) has been spotted in the South Korean nation. As of now, nothing can be said whether the handset has any chances to fly around the world or not. The device comes with an unknown 720p HD display (seems above average screen size), Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 1.5GHz Dual Core processor, LTE/GSM/W-CDMA, Unspecified RAM/ROM , Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, and 2540mAh battery. It would be great to see if the above mentioned device gets Indian release date ever by chance.
Both India and China uses different 4G LTE standards. Many of the acclaimed handsets including iPhone 5 do not support 4G LTE network available in India. But last year one Chinese mobile manufacturer Huawei in association with Airtel announced India’s first 4G LTE smartphone.
The earlier version of the LG Optimus LTE III was not available in India. Take for instance, Samsung offers 4G LTE enabled Galaxy S3 in the USA market. Even the Nokia Lumia 920 is a 4G LTE device. Unfortunately, one has to make merry by using pretty old 3G services. It happens only in India!
LG Optimus F-Series
LG’s F-Series was recently announced at this year’s MWC mobile fair. There were two handsets that created ripples – LG Optimus F5 and F7. Both devices are high-end in nature and come with 4G LTE connectivity. Again if LG India announces these stupendous handsets ever in India either the handsets arrive with 3G in-built in or India bounded 4G LTE network.