- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- News After TRS, Congress now faces BJP trouble in Telangana
- Movies Radhika Pandit Calls Yash Their Baby Daughter's Superhero! Shares An Adorable Pic On Father's Day
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
LG Optimus LTE reaches 1 million sales units
LG is considered to be a major player in the mobile phone market with a wide range of low-end as well as high end smartphones in stock. The company is providing stiffer competition for other major players in the mobile phone market such as Samsung as well as HTC.
The latest news that is gaining attention across the international market is the tremendous sales figure that the LG’s most successful product LG Optimus LTE smartphone has achieved. It is now official that LG Optimus LTE has reached 1 million sales units and that too just within a span of three months. The company sees this as one of the important milestones that have been achieved by them since the company launched this product.
LG Optimus LTE went on sale on October month of 2011 and ever since its launch; the device started making record sales in the international market. It is expected that LG Optimus LTE sold almost 6,00,000 units in South Korea and the rest of the units was sold across the smartphone market where the device was launched.
Some of the key features that led to the success of the device include;
4.5 inch screen display size
Display resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
720p HD Video Recording
4 GB internal memory
16 GB SD card
8 Mega Pixel rear facing camera
1.3 mega pixels front facing camera
1830 mAh battery
Weighs around 135 grams
Thickness of 10.4 mm
LG Optimus LTE rose in to immense popularity with its advanced features as well as specifications. One of the major successes of the product goes to its screen display size of 4.5 inches which makes use of a superb resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It also has the reputation of making use of new AH-IPS technology which is more perfect and powerful than the Samsung’s super AMOLED Plus technology.
Other major features that contributed to the success of the product include its 8 mega pixel rear camera that can be used for taking images of superior quality followed by 1.3 mega pixel front facing camera. Another success factor include its 1830 mAh battery that was capable of providing considerable talk time as well as standby time. The device arrived with an approximate weight of 135 grams as well as thickness of around 10.4mm.
With such a tremendous achievement LG has achieved by making record sales for its LG Optimus LTE, it is sure to boost the confidence of the company to a greater extent.