TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
LG is out with its latest super smart phone with the name LG Optimus LTE2. LG admirers are thrilled with such an advanced handset from the company. With its high-end technical specs, LG Optimus LTE2 will surely be a stiff competitor to Samsung’s Galaxy S III.
Key features of LG Optimus LTE2 include the following.
- 2 GB of RAM
- True HD IPS display
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Standard 2,150 mAh battery
- Wireless induction charging
- Powerful camera
2 GB of system memory is something great which not many smartphones can boast off. There is no risk of running out of memory while doing multitasking with this RAM capacity. Its display is commented as one of the impressive mobile panels out in the market.
It will most probably be a 720p one. With a powerful battery of power 2150 mAH, LG has claimed a 40% longer battery life compared to other smartphones in the lineup. Detailed technical specs are not known as of now. But knowing these specs itself; this LG handset seems quite interesting.
LG is expecting to challenge Samsung’s Galaxy S III with its stunning features. Unlike Samsung’s Galaxy S III which is made out of plastic, its design is made out of glass and metal. It is likely to be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 processor. This LG handset has given complete focus to improve the reliability as well as power efficiency with its new features.
Voice recording is possible with this LG handset. Wireless induction charging is another notable feature in this handset. The super smart phone will be on latest ICS 4.0 version.
As of now there is news related to its availability in South Korea only. It is yet to be known on when this attractive phone will be rolled out in the other global markets. However there is a speculation that this model will be out in market very soon. As per the reports coming in, after its launch in the South Korea market, it will soon be out in the US market as well. They have already made tie ups with three mobile carriers in South Korea. This reveals the confidence level of the company officials in their latest product.
Price details of LG Optimus LTE2 are not known as of now. However we can expect this price to be in the same range as that Samsung Galaxy S3.