- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
LG Optimus LTE2 will be stiff competitor to Samsung Galaxy S3
LG is out with its latest super smart phone with the name LG Optimus LTE2. LG admirers are thrilled with such an advanced handset from the company. With its high-end technical specs, LG Optimus LTE2 will surely be a stiff competitor to Samsung’s Galaxy S III.
Key features of LG Optimus LTE2 include the following.
- 2 GB of RAM
2 GB of system memory is something great which not many smartphones can boast off. There is no risk of running out of memory while doing multitasking with this RAM capacity. Its display is commented as one of the impressive mobile panels out in the market.
It will most probably be a 720p one. With a powerful battery of power 2150 mAH, LG has claimed a 40% longer battery life compared to other smartphones in the lineup. Detailed technical specs are not known as of now. But knowing these specs itself; this LG handset seems quite interesting.
LG is expecting to challenge Samsung’s Galaxy S III with its stunning features. Unlike Samsung’s Galaxy S III which is made out of plastic, its design is made out of glass and metal. It is likely to be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 processor. This LG handset has given complete focus to improve the reliability as well as power efficiency with its new features.
Voice recording is possible with this LG handset. Wireless induction charging is another notable feature in this handset. The super smart phone will be on latest ICS 4.0 version.
As of now there is news related to its availability in South Korea only. It is yet to be known on when this attractive phone will be rolled out in the other global markets. However there is a speculation that this model will be out in market very soon. As per the reports coming in, after its launch in the South Korea market, it will soon be out in the US market as well. They have already made tie ups with three mobile carriers in South Korea. This reveals the confidence level of the company officials in their latest product.
Price details of LG Optimus LTE2 are not known as of now. However we can expect this price to be in the same range as that Samsung Galaxy S3.