TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Two Android Gingerbread powered LG smart phones had its arrival in the Indian market. The high end smart phones under LG are named Optimus Sol and Optimus Hub.
The LG Optimus Sol- LG E730 has a display screen which is a 3.8-inch Ultra AMOLED. It’s even improved in giving out a quality display outdoors unlike other ordinary AMOLED. The handset is just a 9.8mm at its thinnest part and its run by a 1.4GHz processor.
The LG Optimus Hub E510 meanwhile comes with a 3.5-inch capacitive screen display and it’s powered by an 800MHz ARM processor. This one has got an Optimus 2.0 UI running in it. Apart that, both the handsets comes with features that are common like a Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS etc and also a 5.0 MP camera for each. Smarter performance is guaranteed with both the smart phones being embedded with an Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.
LG Optimus sol has:
- A 3.8-inch Ultra AMOLED screen
- A very slim design measuring just a 9.8mm with maximum clarity.
- A powerful 1.4GHz processor for fluid screen transition and super speed downloads.
- A Wi-Fi utility
- Support for DLNA, HSDPA, GPS
- 5MP autofocus camera
- Enhanced power management unit that increases battery life by 20 to 30 per cent.
LG Optimus Sol has an improved AMOLED screen display that is very different from those found in other handsets. This one according to the manufacturers is an “Ultra AMOLED” which is capable of giving reflection rate, two fold greater than other ordinary AMOLED.
Thus the user will have a better clarity even when they are out in the Sun. Thus the quality degradation due to the outdoor lights isn’t a thing to be worried about any more with the new LG Optimus Sol. Not just that, the viewing angle with the ultra AMOLED is more wide.
LG Optimus Hub has:
- 3.5-inch TFT capacitive touch screen display; 480 x 320 pixel resolution.
- Optimus 2.0 UI for improved user interface.
- Powerful ARM processor
- A 512 MB of RAM
- Adreno 200 GPU utility for unlimited gaming with the phone.
- A 5 mega pixel camera with features like a 4x digital zoom, autofocus, face and smile detection.
- Recorded videos are of 640 x 480 pixels at the rate of 24 fps.
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G and Wi-Fi
- SNS integration that gives updates from Facebook and Twitter.
- Social+ ™ widget
The LG Optimus Sol comes tagged with a price of Rs.19,000/- and the LG Optimus Hub is available at a price of Rs 14,500 /-.