TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
The arrival of tablets supporting network carriers, has given smartphones a run for their money. But still all the new innovative technology coming in smartphones are tough to beat. It is the performance and the cool features in a smartphone which makes them much more desirable than a tablet, not to mention the portability as well. With the smartphones and tablets competing with each other so as to become a household name, manufacturers like Samsung started manufacturing a tablet- smartphone combo.
Gizmo buffs everywhere are quite aware of the fact that it is Samsung and Apple which dominates the smartphone market, with the Galaxy and iPhone series respectively. However, this doesn’t mean that other manufacturers are far behind. Reportedly LG is picking up the pace with the global recognition of their Optimus series handsets.
LG’s 3D handsets in the Optimus series were the most memorable last year. This year, LG is all set to conquer the hearts of gizmo buffs, with a new member of the Optimus series. Named as the LG Optimus Vu, there are only teasers about the handsets and it was spotted in the YouTube channel of LG recently.
The LG Optimus Vu looks both classy and extremely stylish in the teaser video. While you watch the teaser video of Optimus Vu, you will surely see that this touchscreen phone packs something cool which you notice at the first glance itself. The LG Optimus Vu is said to sport a monstrous 5 inch IPS Touchscreen display, which is something you don’t see in the usual smartphones you come across. Apparently, after watching this video, viewers started to post in forums that the Optimus Vu is LG’s reply to Samsung’s Galaxy Note, although the Note has a bigger 5.3 inch screen.
The LG Optimus Vu also features 4:3 aspect ratio for its display, which is different from other touchscreen smartphones with gigantic displays. There have been a lot of assumptions, not to mention many speculations and rumours, from gadget buffs after viewing the LG Optimus Vu teaser. Specifications of LG Optimus Vu haven’t been disclosed yet, but it is expected to feature the following:
- 5 inch touchscreen
- 4:3 aspect ratio
- Display resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 Megapixel primary camera
- 8 GB Internal memory
- Android v2.3 Gingerbread OS