TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
At the MWC 2013 tech show, the South Korean tech firm LG has tried its best to arch the other rivals. The company unwrapped a plethora of handsets including the updated variants of its L series smartphones that came to the world in 2012.
One of the handsets launched at the event is Optimus Vu 2 - the second generation LG phablet with a 5 inch display. As of now, there is no information on when this next generation phablet will make its way into India, however, there is good news for those consumers who are waiting to buy its predecessor - Optimus Vu as it has received a price cut.
Initially released in September 2012, Optimus Vu was priced at Rs 34,500, later the handset witnessed a price drop to Rs 29,999. Now, it seems like it is the right time for purchasing the handset as Optimus Vu price has been slashed to Rs 26,990, which seems to be pretty affordable.
Detailing on the specs, Optimus Vu packs a 5-inch 4:3 aspect ratio XGA IPS display with 1280 x 768 pixel resolution, 1.5GHz quad core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera for video calling, 32GB internal memory, 1GB RAM, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS, micro USB 2.0, NFC and a 2,080 mAh Li-ion battery.
Following the price cut, Gizbot has come up with the top 3 online sites that sell the LG phablet at discounted price tags.