TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
A new LG model LG LS970, a Quad core 4.7 inch phone is about to hit the mobile market this year. It is not official, but rumour is in the air. LG admirers are more thrilled with the fact that this phone will be offering 4G LTE capabilities. The company has pinned heavy hope on this new model.
Key expected features of LG LS970 include the following.
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core processor
- HD resolution display of 4.7 inch
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.7 inch IPS display
- Screen resolution of 720p
The overall appearance of this LG handset reminds us of the Nitro HD design. This handset features capacitive touch buttons which is not that impressive for those who are looking forward to having on screen controls. The thumbnail just acts as a place holder. Company officials are claiming that this will be the first ever handset which blends 4G LTE with quad-core SoC.
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS adds to the comprehensiveness of this LG handset. With a good interface and powerful processor at back end, utmost usage experience along with overall mobile experience can be expected from this model.
Large display along with a powerful processor is the highlight of this LG smartphone. No other detailed specifications and features are available about this phone as of now. With the already revealed specs, customers especially LG fans would be expecting to model to come out soon.
There is some concern as this device may be out with OMAP5. The release time of this LG handset is somewhere around the period when OMAP5"s mass production is also expected to take place. LG also have the habit of using OMAP processors in its gadgets. According to reviewers, LG LS970 would have been a stiff competitor to EVO 4G LTE, if its release date was some time earlier than what is scheduled now.
LG LS970 is also referred to as 'LG G". There is some uncertainty concerning what is the significance of this letter 'G" in the phone name. LG LS970 will most probably be hitting the handset market by 4th quarter of 2012. LG admirers are eagerly waiting for the quick release of this 4G handset. There is no idea concerning the price of this rumoured handset.
But it is clear that LG officially are keeping this new handset a top secret with very less specifications coming out. However delay in its release could back fire on their plans.