TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
It seems to be a season of 4G LTE phones. LG seems to be aggressive in this market segment. After Motion 4G, now LG Spectrum 2 smartphone is all set to make its launch in US market. As the name suggests, it will feature 4G LTE Network capable of providing faster network connection.
Details regarding specifications and features of this smartphone have started to surface in some trusted online sources. This advanced handset from LG will be powered by 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor capable of multi-tasking and faster computing.
Rumored Key Features and specifcations:
- 4G LTE network
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- 4.7 inches True HD screen display size
- Android 4.0 ICS
- 8 mega pixel camera
- USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Possibility of either 1GB RAM or 2 GB RAM
- Internal memory storage capacity of 16GB
LG Spectrum 2 smartphone has a larger True HD screen display size of 4.7 inches. Company promises good multimedia experience with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The display will feature regular RGB matrix. Pictures of better quality can be captured with an 8 mega pixel camera that is located on the rear-side. Video chatting is possible with a front facing camera.
The handset will run on Android 4.0 ICS that has many advanced features in store compared to other android OS such as android 2.3 Gingerbread and Honeycomb. But many would have felt that the device should have used the new android Jelly Bean that is much more superior to Android 4.0 ICS.
Additional features expected in LG Spectrum 2 include support for NFC and internal memory storage capacity of 16GB. Connectivity features such as USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi will also feature in this handset. Information regarding RAM capacity is not clear. There is a possibility of either 1GB RAM or 2 GB RAM. Precise details regarding the device will be only available after the official announcement.
Both Verizon and LG are tight lipped over pricing and availability of LG Spectrum 2 smartphone in the market. The carrier is also not disclosing any information regarding the contract and subscription plans and pricing that will come along with the handset. With images already started to leak, users can expect an official announcement by Verizon soon on the launch of this 4G LTE phone.