TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
While its G2 (announced in August) is yet to hit major markets, LG Electronics is reportedly gearing up for the launch of a new device as a part of its Vu range of Android phones. We've just come across some images of the purported LG Vu 3.
Apart from this, a Korean report says that the South Korean electronics giant will officially announce the LG Vu 3 at the end of September, allowing the device to find a place in store shelves during October. The device has been designed to compete with the likes of Samsung' Galaxy Note 3.
Just like its predecessors, the Vu 3 will come with a 4:3 aspect ratio as well. It will have a 5.2 inch display (1280 x 960 pixels resolution).
The leaked images (courtesy ETNews) show the phablet using new semi-transparent QuickView cases, which will come in two colour variants- Black and Grey. We expect these cases to match the device nicely. Do'nt confuses these new cases with the ones that come with the LG G2 (QuickWindow cases). The new QuickView are different because their front cover happens to be semi-transparent, thereby allowing the primary displays to be viewed. You can check incoming nonfictions on the screen with ease.
LG has refrained from providing any details on the handset. However, unconfirmed reports say that the device will ship with a Snapdragon 800 processor inside. There should also be a 13-megapixel camera on the back for imaging, along with LTE-Advanced support.
Follow us on Facebook for more updates on LG's smartphones.