- just now Nokia 4.2 And Nokia 3.2 Receives Price Slash In India – Price, Specs And Offers
- 15 min ago Vivo Z1 Pro Live Images Emerge Online – Punch-hole Display And Triple Rear Cameras
- 24 min ago Infinix Hot 7 Pro Sale: To Be Available On Flipkart For Rs. 8,999 Starting Today
- 1 hr ago Redmi K20 Pro Is World’s Fastest Phone – Official Teaser Ahead Of India Launch
- Finance Gold Prices Fell From 14-Month High As Dollar Strengthens
- News Safety of doctors in government hospitals: Supreme Court to hear petition tomorrow
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez won Catalunya GP amidst chaos
- Movies Shahrukh Khan To Team Up With Son Aryan Khan For This Film; Read EXCITING DETAILS Here!
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
LG Vu 3: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Competitor Unveiled
South Korean player LG might not be the star player in the smartphone business, but G2 maker surely knows how to grab headlines. After announcing successful Optimus G Pro and much talked G2 smartphone, the arch rival to Samsung has come up with Vu 3. The successor to LG Optimus VU 2 is a premium looking handset and will compete with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Sony Xperia Z1.
LG Vu 3 will be made rollout in Q4; the Indian debut of the device is unknown at the moment. LG says VU 3 will be officially launched on September 27, 2013.
LG's Vu 3 is a mash up of beefy hardware and serene design. It comes with a 5.2-inch display (4:3) having resolution of 1,280 x 960 pixels at 307ppi. The design itself resembles to Optimus G Pro with more square shaped edges.
The Vu 3 packs a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 with four Krait 400 CPU and Adreno 330 GPU. This is LG's second handset with Snapdragon 800 chipset after G2 smartphone. At this moment, LG neither mentioned about RAM nor internal memory of the device is unknown. The LG Vu 3 also packs a working stylus and 4G LTE-A connectivity.
The LG VU 3 comes with a 13-mega pixel camera, but we have doubt whether the camera features Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) feature or not. If the design of LG Vu 3 matches to Optimus G Pro, then software additions such as KnockOn, Guest mode and QLink are already present in G2. LG also announced QuickView covers for Vu 3.
LG Vu 3 vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 3
The Note 3 has a giant 5.7-inch Full Super AMOLED HD format having Full HD resolution. There's anExynos Octa-core SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM (expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card slot).
The 13MP rear facing camera comes with smart optimization feature and a 2MP front facing camera for long video chat. The makers have added a 3,200mAh Li Ion battery. Other connectivity options include: Bluetooth 4.0, 3G, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, MHL 2.0, and more. Note 3 also houses improved S Pen. Take a deeper look at Samsung Galaxy Note 3: First look. The Note 3 is priced at Rs.49,900 in the Indian market.
We have already talked about Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and its specifications. The only drawback with Note 3 is the retail price At Rs. 49,900, Galaxy Note 3 is quite an expensive deal. On the other hand, LG Vu 3 has decent specifications except display resolution. Neither the price nor the retail availability is expected soon; so yes, Note 3 should be declared winner, at least for a time being.
LG Vu 3 - Image 1
LG Vu 3 comes with a 5.2-inch 4:3 display having resolution of 1280 x 960 pixels. The aspect ratio makes it different from other smartphones.
LG Vu 3 Image - 2
LG Vu 3 comes fitted with Qualcomm powered Snapdragon 800 processor.
LG Vu 3 Image - 3
QuickView case is an external semi -transparent cover that not only protect your device , but it also show pending notifications
LG Vu 3 Image - 4
LG Vu 3 also features a 13-mega pixel camera.