TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
South Korean phone maker LG pulled a lot of tech media gossip world spotlight, during the launch of LG Optimus G, and now the rumors regarding the company's flagship successor are spreading like a fire in the tech media world. The talk is about LG Optimus G2 - the rumors about the upcoming handset got picked up recently, when the release date of the smartphone got leaked by a CNET report.
According to a trusted source, the manufacturer is set to unveil its next Android flagship, the Optimus G2 in the Fall of 2013. As per the report, a company spokesperson told CNET that LG is planning to release the Optimus G2 this Fall, and they are waiting to launch until Google unveils 5.0 Key Lime Pie, the next major version of the Android OS.
Meanwhile few reports have also hinted at the possibility of LG to unveil this second generation quad core processor equipped smartphone at the upcoming MWC 2012 event in Barcelona.
As far as specifications of the Optimus G2 handset are concerned, no details have been out yet, however, the device is rumored to feature a display capable of the 1080p Full HD resolution accompanied by Qualcomm's latest mobile processor and a solid hardware composition under the hood.
Besides, this reports are also talking about LG manufactured Google branded flagship successors, Nexus 5 and Nexus 7.7. According to the latest speculation, both the models will reportedly be announced in May at Google I/O conference 2013.