TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
LG Optimus G is definite a magnet handset when it comes to the likes of the Android power users, especially after the heavyweight phone witness a sales of 1 million units last year. However, now the successor of the flagship smartphone, Optimus G Pro, is creating rounds in the tech media world.
As per a new report by a coupleof Korean new agencies, the South Korean phone maker has confirmed the existence of Optimus G Pro, which is claimed to flaunt 5.5-inch full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 to compete with the likes of Apple iPhone 5 and Galaxy Note 2 display.
Further, the upcoming handset is rumored to sport a new powerful quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, a 13MP rear camera, a 2MP front camera and a 3000mAh battery. The latest report has also revealed that LG Optmius G Pro will land on the shelves in the first quarter of this year and will be unveiled at MWC 2013 next month in Barcelona.
Meanwhile, ongoing rumors about the highly anticipated flagship device have also suggested that Optimus G Pro will boast the dimensions of 139x70x10.1 mm along with the weight of 160 grams, OS of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and color variants of Black and White color.