- Microsoft posts a massive 81 percent down in phone revenue
- How to activate Reliance Jio 4G SIM on Microsoft Lumia Phone
- Whats the big deal about HTC's UltraPixels: Here is all you need to know about it
- 6 Lumia Smartphones to Receive Windows 10 Mobile Update this Week!
- Microsoft Lumia 888 Concepts: Edge-To-Edge Display And Neon Light Edges
- Windows 10 OS update for older Lumia Smartphones delayed to early 2016
The concept design for Lumia 2000 is created by Jonas Kvale rendered with some specs as a further teaser. The designer believes that the Lumia 2000 will be made in two versions one with aluminum and another using 16K gold with premium design and thin body.
The Lumia 2000 has a sophisticated design concept with rounded edges on both sides and extremely slim bezels. The smartphone will be running the Microsoft's latest Windows 10 Mobile operating system.
The smartphone will sport a 5-inch IPS display with Full HD resolution with 1080 pixels, 16 megapixel rear facing camera with dual LED flash and an advanced 8 megapixel in the front.
The device will pack 2GB of RAM, 32GB of built-in memory and a 2700 mAh battery. It looks like the phone will come with USB Type-C port. However, it is an attractive looking design close to reality appealing many Lumia enthusiasts.
Check out the images of Lumia 2000 concept.
The smartphone will sport a 5-inch IPS display with Full HD resolution
The Lumia 2000 will sports a sophisticated design concept with rounded edges on both sides.
The Lumia 2000 is believed to be available in two variants one in 16K Gold version and another in Aluminum.
The Nokia 2000 will run on Windows 10 Mobile.
The Lumia 2000 will packs 16 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and 8 megapixel sleife clicker.
The Lumia 2000 will feature a USB Type-C port. The USB Type-C is a new and tiny physical connector, which support various exciting new USB standard.
Photo Credit: Behance