TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- MHA: State Approval Mandatory For Indian Citizenship
- India Vs New Zealand 1st ODI — Live Updates
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Lumia 920, the current flagship smartphone of the Finnish tech giant Nokia and one of the five Windows Phone 8 based handsets, which is being eagerly awaited by the Indian tech enthusiasts is yet to make its way to the country.
As per a recent report by BGR India, the Nokia Priority Retailer in Select CityWalk Mall in South Delhi is claiming that the Lumia 920 would be available to customers who have pre-booked it by January 14. The report also claims that most Priority dealers would receive demo units by January 3.
Nokia has also posted a teaser showing the device with a Coming Soon tag on its page, however, the report states that the company denied claiming that it is not accepting any pre-orders for now.
Earlier, there were reports claiming that Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 will be launched in India officially in November and December, but there is no information officially regarding the launch.
Speaking of specifications, Lumia 920 packs a 4.5 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels along with PureMotion HD and ClearBlack display technologies. The handset is equipped with an 8.7MP rear camera with PureView branding, 1.2MP front camera, 1.5GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 1GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, NFC connectivity and 2,000 mAh Li-ion battery.
Further, the handset is packed with groundbreaking features including wireless charging and glove-friendly capacitive touchscreen display.
When it comes to pricing, it is speculated that Lumia 920 will be priced between Rs 38,000 to Rs 40,000 approximately. Check goProbo.com for more pricing information.