TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Nokia has made a strong statement by sending out teaser invitation to Indian tech media world hinting the launch of its latest Windows Phone 8 flagship Smartphone Lumia 920.
Although there is no confirmation yet from either of the Finnish phone maker regarding the scope of when the launch event will take place in days to come, however BGR India has released a photo of the invite, which bears official logos of Nokia Lumia and Microsoft Windows Phone operating system along with Lumia 920, saying, "the World's most innovative smartphone Coming Soon.'
At the same time, with the beginning of the New Year 2013, Nokia India on its official Facebook page had also started teasing its fans about the launch of Nokia Lumia 920 to be very soon. Report also claims that most Priority dealers would receive demo units by January 3, however, later on, the company denied claiming that it is not accepting any pre-orders for now.
However, with the invite teaser out now today, it can definitely be claimed that the release of Nokia Lumia 920 in the Indian market is not far. Reportedly, the release date have been claimed by the insiders to be January 14, when the pre-booking of the handset would commence in India.
On the specifications front, Lumia 920 packs a 4.5 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels along with PureMotion HD and ClearBlack display technologies. The handset is equipped with an 8.7MP rear camera with PureView branding, 1.2MP front camera, 1.5GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 1GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, NFC connectivity and 2,000 mAh Li-ion battery.