- 3 hrs ago Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- 11 hrs ago Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- 12 hrs ago ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- 14 hrs ago Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- News Ayodhya: How is a review petition heard and is it final
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Lifestyle Men On Bike Chase Runaway Horse Carriage Only To Meet With A Cringe-Worthy Fate
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Lumigon T2; a classy phone made of glass and stainless steel
Lumigon is an emerging player in the manufacture as well as distribution of high quality smartphones. The company has released a latest product that has been made of glass as well as stainless steel that provides the device one of the classiest looks that will resemble that of a premium device. The device has been named as Lumigon T2.
Features and Specifications of Lumigon T2
116 x 58 x 9.9 mm
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
1.4GHz Single-core Snapdragon
8 mega pixels
Standard battery Li-Ion
Lumigon T2 sports a screen display size of 3.80 inches that is further protected by means of a Gorilla Glass. The smartphone also features 8 mega pixel rear camera specifications that provide users with images of superior quality. The presence of a front facing camera in the device makes it suitable for giving users a better video chatting experience.
Lumigon T2 will run on the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich platform that will provide the users with amazing performance as well as customization. The smartphone can also be operated as a universal remote control by making use of an in-built infrared blaster. Faster processing capabilities are provided with the help of 1.4 GHz of single-core Snapdragon S2 processor.
The connectivity features in Lumigon T2 smartphone includes the presence of Wi-Fi, USB as well as Bluetooth connectivity. The messaging features in the smartphone include sms, mms as well as predictive text input. The organizer features in the smartphone includes Calendar, Calculator as well as Alarm Clock. The presence of connectors includes a 3.5 mm audio jack as well as microUSB connector. The battery in the device comes with a good battery life.
There has been no information regarding the pricing of Lumigon T2 as per the sources.