- 49 min ago Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Price Drop Alert: Rs. 7,000 Discount And Other Offers
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Redmi 9A Expected To Debut Under Poco Moniker In Some Markets
- 1 hr ago Asus ROG Phone 3 5G With Snapdragon 865+ Chipset To Launch On July 22
- 2 hrs ago Motorola Razr 5G Massive Leak Hints Launch Could Be Imminent
- Movies Netizens Mock Saif Ali Khan As He Complains About Being A Victim Of Nepotism; Troll Him With Memes
- News Nepal’s President prorogues Parliamentary session
- Automobiles Honda Cars India Ltd Sales Report For June 2020: The Company Registers 1,398 Units Sold
- Finance SBI's ATM Withdrawal Rules With Effect From 1 July
- Lifestyle Ayurveda For COVID-19: A Successful Clinical Trial In Bengaluru
- Sports Coronavirus: Djokovic finds an unusual ally in Matic
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Maxx presents Primo, a multi media phone with dual LED Torch
Maxx mobiles have introduced many multimedia handsets into the market. Most of them have been received well by the masses. The main factor that distinguishes Maxx mobiles phones is their affordable price tag.
Maxx has announced the launch of yet another multimedia feature phone. The phone is termed as PrimoMX428. This would be another addition to their MX series which have a very incredible battery life.Features and specifications of MX428 Primo are:
- Very long battery life
- 30 days stand by time
- TFT screen
- 1.3 mega pixel camera
- Integrated flash
- Dual LED torch
- King Movie player
- Media player
- Big speakers
- FM radio
- Expandable memory
Maxx MX428 has a bar phone design. The phone comes in some interesting colour combinations too and it includes even combinations like black and gold. The design is trendy and stylish. The phone has very good ergonomics too. It is very compact and light so you won’t have a problem carrying it around.
The main attraction of the phone is its battery life. The phone has a whopping 30 days of standby time. This is a somewhat unbeatable figure compared to other mobile phones. This offers the users the liberty to use their mobile phones as long as they want without the need for charging it. This can come particularly useful while travelling. The phone is powered up with an 1800mAh battery.
The phone’s feature list is enhanced with the presence of a King Movie player. The player can compress full length videos to 1/10 of its size without causing any degradation in picture quality. This comes in very handy when you want to save multiple movies or full length videos in the mobile phone.
The external memory is expandable to 8GB and the phone comes with a 4GB memory card. The phone has MMS features too so you can send pictures, audios or other files to another user via multimedia messaging service. If the other device is Bluetooth enabled and well within your range then you can opt for Bluetooth mode of data transfer. The device is also packed with GPRS features. This allows the user to browse through WAP sites and download the required contents.
Maxx MX428 Primo comes with a price tag of around Rs. 2,100/- in India. To offer features such as integrated camera and Bluetooth at such a low price tag is very impressive.