TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Meizu announced ICS update for MX and M9 smartphones
Meizu has released its latest update Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for its M series smart phones MX and M9. The new firmware is basically stock Android 4.0 without much customization. This new update has brought a new cool look and also a great feel for Meizu MX and M9 smartphones.
This update has come up with a redesigned user interface which is the most user friendly feature. Its new design and also special usage concepts has attracted the youngsters. Prior to the release of this update Meizu set up a testing program for Android 4.0 in the middle of February. Users were greatly influenced by the speed and also the responsiveness of the firmware.
The new firmware has brought out many features for bug fixes and many more features which was good news for Meizu’s flagship device MX. This update has many features that support M9 as well. This shows the importance of the company for user satisfaction and also their experience.
Meizu first of all came into the electronic industry with their music players. But today they have made a place in the market of smartphones with their exciting products. They have continuously made updates to the earlier versions to meet the increasing demands of new users.
The specifications of Meizu MX are as follows:
- 1400 MHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Weight of 139 grams
- 4 inch display screen
- Display resolution of 640 x 960 pixels
- High quality loud speakers
- Bluetooth 2.1
- GPS services with assisted GPS
- 8 MP camera with auto focus facility
- Battery capacity of 1600 mAh
Meizu M9 has the following specifications:
- 1000 MHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 3.6 inch display screen
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 5 MP camera with auto focus facility
Both these devices support Wireless LAN.
This Chinese company had announced a private firmware for Meizu MX and M9 models at an earlier stage. It is the first time that they are releasing a public firmware for their M model smart phones. With this update the excellent specifications of the phone is enhanced.
This Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich model of beta firmware can be obtained free of cost from the Meizu's support site. They have arranged options to download this update to their mobile phones. Users are very much excited with the features of the new update. They can expect much more updates to the current version which meets their expectations.