TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
There was news in November itself regarding some ICS update going to take place in Meizu MX and M9 model smartphones. No idea was there when it is going to be a reality. Now the news is proved to be true with the official announcement of software upgrade by the company officials. They made it clear that the Android 4.0 update will be made around June this year.
Company officials mentioned that it will be an OTA update to make convenience for all users. Flyme OS 1.0 which is referred to as a skinned version will bring forward a lot of improvements. A more logical interface is the highlighting feature of this new update. The capability of backup and sync data are other notable features with the latest OS update. There will be options for cloud storage as well.
The cloud storage includes personal file storage as well. In addition to the normal benefits of an ICS update, this update will bring forward an option for users to trace their lost phone. The UI will be comparatively more consistent making it a more user friendly gadget. The interactions can be more streamlined as well. The pre installed applications will be quite comprehensive. Users are sure to undergo an entirely different experience with this update.
Meizu MX has good specifications as follows:
- 1400 MHz processor
- Weight of 139 grams
- Display resolution of 640 x 960 pixels
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 8 MP camera with auto focus facility
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 inch display screen
- High quality loud speakers
- GPS services with assisted GPS
- Battery capacity of 1600 mAh
Meizu M9 has the following specifications:
- 1000 MHz processor
- 3.6 inch display screen
- 5 MP camera with auto focus facility
- 512 MB RAM
- Bluetooth 2.1
Both these mentioned gadgets support Wireless LAN.
As the already arrived Meizu MX and M9 will get this update, the new MX Quad-core handset will arrive in the market with pre installed Android 4.0 which is great news for Meizu fans.Meizu admirers are hoping that there won’t be any delay with currently mentioned time of new update.
They are eagerly waiting to experience a new level of mobile environment with this new update. It is really good that an older phone gets this advanced update as many of the popular companies like Samsung refused to update their older versions. Meizu fans as well as Android admirers are thrilled with this official news from the company.