TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Meizu MX which is now running on dual core 1.4 GHz Cortex A9 processor and Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread) platform will soon get an upgrade. The upgrade will cover both the processor and the operating system. It was officially announced that Meizu MX would be upgraded with a Quad core Cortex A9 processor along with Android 4.0 OS.
This upgrade will reach the Meizu MX users by the month of June. Also there will be an upgrade for the battery. The battery will be powered up from the previous 1,600mAh to 1,700mAh. The other specs of Meizu MX Quad core version include:
[superchart id=5 posts=21059]
With the new upgrade to Meizu-customized Ice Cream Sandwich system (Flyme OS), the users can get access to a lot more apps. The new quad core powerful processor will surely enhance its functionalities.
Regrettably, microSD expansion has not been considered in the new upgrade. However, to cope up with this limitation, the company has decided to bring out the new MX model with more internal memory space. Now the users are given 2 options – a 32GB MX and 64GB MX. The 32GB model will be made available at a price of around Rs. 25,000/- and the 64GB model for around Rs. 33,000/-.