TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Meizu MX which is now running on dual core 1.4 GHz Cortex A9 processor and Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread) platform will soon get an upgrade. The upgrade will cover both the processor and the operating system. It was officially announced that Meizu MX would be upgraded with a Quad core Cortex A9 processor along with Android 4.0 OS.
This upgrade will reach the Meizu MX users by the month of June. Also there will be an upgrade for the battery. The battery will be powered up from the previous 1,600mAh to 1,700mAh. The other specs of Meizu MX Quad core version include:
[superchart id=5 posts=21059]
With the new upgrade to Meizu-customized Ice Cream Sandwich system (Flyme OS), the users can get access to a lot more apps. The new quad core powerful processor will surely enhance its functionalities.
Regrettably, microSD expansion has not been considered in the new upgrade. However, to cope up with this limitation, the company has decided to bring out the new MX model with more internal memory space. Now the users are given 2 options – a 32GB MX and 64GB MX. The 32GB model will be made available at a price of around Rs. 25,000/- and the 64GB model for around Rs. 33,000/-.