TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
You won't get to hear much about Meizu since it isn't that big a name in the Indian smartphone market. However, the previously released MX3 smartphone is the one the company made a mark with. And it seems like big news is incoming ahead of the upcoming MX4 handset from the company.
According to a host of reports that are flowing in regarding the same, the next Meizu flagship, the MX4 could feature a much more powerful 20.7 mega-pixel rear camera. And if the MX3 is to be taken as a benchmark for the same, then the MX4 is going to be the real deal.
With speculations and leaks regarding the new Meizu smartphone rising with each day, other rumors have claimed that Mediatek will provide its MT6596 big.LITTLE processor with LTE for the new Meizu phone.
"This is thought to be partly true, but the chip won't be in the MX4 but rather the Meizu MX3S. It's not clear is this will just be an updated version of the current MX3 or not, although this would mean Meizu could offer a rather classy phone at a low price," states Gizchina.com.
But the big news here lies in the suggestion that Meizu will be the first company to offer a smartphone with a Sony 20.7 mega-pixel rear camera.
As of now, the MX3 uses a Sony-made 8 mega-pixel sensor, "and this update would be a rather large and welcome one. The front camera will also be a Sony sensor rated at 8 mega-pixel."
Currently, the upcoming Meizu handset could release as early as next month, in September. However, more details are to be unearthed for the same.