TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Back in October, Gizbot carried a report claiming that Micromax, an India based handset vendor, who is aggressive in constantly launching devices in the budget conscious Indian market is prepping to launch a phablet A101 following A110 Canvas 2 priced at Rs 9,999.
Now, the unannounced Micromax phablet has been spotted on Flipkart, an online retailer website with a price tag of Rs 10,299. From the listing, it is evident that there is no significant difference when it comes to A101 as the device seems to offer similar specs as A110 Canvas 2.
Moreover, it is not sure why Micromax has gone ahead and launched the device, perhaps it has no stocks of A110 or wanted some smartphone to replace earlier launched A100.
Specwise, the listing shows that A101 will comes with a 5 inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, 1GHz dual core processor, 512MB RAM, 2GB internal storage, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB expandable storage support, 5MP rear camera, 0.3MP front camera, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G, dual SIM support and a 2,100 mAh battery.
Given the specifications and price of Micromax A101, do you think it is worth buying at Rs 10,299? Drop in your opinion in the comments section below.