TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Back in October, Gizbot carried a report claiming that Micromax, an India based handset vendor, who is aggressive in constantly launching devices in the budget conscious Indian market is prepping to launch a phablet A101 following A110 Canvas 2 priced at Rs 9,999.
Now, the unannounced Micromax phablet has been spotted on Flipkart, an online retailer website with a price tag of Rs 10,299. From the listing, it is evident that there is no significant difference when it comes to A101 as the device seems to offer similar specs as A110 Canvas 2.
Moreover, it is not sure why Micromax has gone ahead and launched the device, perhaps it has no stocks of A110 or wanted some smartphone to replace earlier launched A100.
Specwise, the listing shows that A101 will comes with a 5 inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, 1GHz dual core processor, 512MB RAM, 2GB internal storage, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB expandable storage support, 5MP rear camera, 0.3MP front camera, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G, dual SIM support and a 2,100 mAh battery.
Given the specifications and price of Micromax A101, do you think it is worth buying at Rs 10,299? Drop in your opinion in the comments section below.