TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Micromax has repeatedly stunned consumers with their budget line of feature rich smartphone. Most of their handsets launched by Indian - based mobile handset maker have decent specs, and futuristic designs. India's No.3 handset manufacturer has evolved as the most preferred mobile maker in recent years.
The company keeps on churning stupendous handset with solid support. In addition to that, their last major hit in the form of Micromax A110 Canvas 2, was appreciated by major tech reviewers in India. Now following the same tradition, the company is set to release another stellar handset in the form of A27 Ninja, a phone with Swipe and Share feature. The budget handset has been spotted online on the Micromax's official website. Last week, the firm also launched A89 Ninja, a dual - core wonder.
Micromax A27 Ninja - A Budget Centric Smartphone
The Micromax A27 Ninja is a decent feature rich smartphone powered by Android 2.3. The device has a 1GHz single core processor built into the device for multi-tasking and running apps. It has a medium -to - large 3.5 -inch TFT display with resolution of 480 x 320 pixels. Some of the specifications include: 256MB of RAM, Wi-Fi, Android 2.3, rear camera (unknown camera resolution), No 3G connectivity, 2G, Bluetooth 2.0 among other features.
Going by the above mentioned specifications, as specified, in the company's official site; the handset is supremely on a lower side. The specs are not top notch, and will likely to be priced competitively.
The most visible feature of Micromax A27 Ninja is the included Swipe and Share feature. This useful feature let users to drag content across the screen. The handsets' plastic looks, is surely, a bummer. But considering it as a cheap Android device; it makes sense to be on a budget side.
Meanwhile, reportedly, the upcoming handset is rumored to hold price tag of Rs 5,000 approximately and will be released in the market, this month itself.