TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Micromax, one of the giant Indian tech manufacturer has released its budget friendly handset called A34 on the online retail recently. Priced at Rs. 4,399, the Micromax A34 is evidently an entry level Android handset that comes with a 3.95 capacitive touch display and the screen that offers a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels.
Further the device is powered by a 1 GHz processor which is also supported by a 256MB RAM. It runs on an older version of Android 2.3 Gingerbread platform but on connectivity front, it is a dual SIM handset with dual Standby and also supports 2G (EDGE), Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and micro USB.
There is a 2MP rear camera with LED flash but unfortunately the front facing camera is missing in this handset. There is also an internal storage capacity of 165MB which can be expanded to 32GB with microSD card.
Eventually the basic smartphone is powered by a 1350 mAh battery which gives 4 hours of talk time and up to 120h standby time.
Obviously, this price range section is currently witnessing a massive competition since there are numerous devices that fall in the category. However, among others, Micromax A34 will definitely face a bit of a hardship against handsets like, Nokia Asha 501, Nokia Asha 206, Videocon A15, Karbonn A6 and Lava Iris 401e.