TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Micromax A71 Spotted Online at Rs 6,750 Featuring Dual SIM and Android Jelly Bean OS
After the company unveiled its LapTab, a hybrid tablet device at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2014, Micromax has been releasing several devices in the Indian market. Now the India's leading smartphone vendor is planning to release the A71 handset as well. The device is already available on Flipkart at Rs. 7,299. But it should be noted that the A71 is not officially launched as of now.
The smartphone is similar to the company's Canvas Viva A72 which was launched last year. Thus the latest Micromax A71 could be a successor to the same device.
Priced at Rs. 6,750, the newbie A71 smartphone comes with a 5-inch (480 x 800 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display.
It is powered by a 1 GHz single-core ARM Cortex A5 processor coupled with 512MB of RAM and runs on Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS.
The Micromax A71 has a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
Connectivity options in the device remain regular with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth. The device also supports dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby.
The smartphone has a very less internal storage capacity of 512 MB but it can be expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
The Micromax A71 which measures 10 mm thick draws it energy from a 2000 mAh battery which offers up to 5 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours standby time.
The company's Bolt A66 was also released recently via company's official website along with two other Bolt devices viz. A28 and A59 which have been selling from the official store as well as other online retailers.
Since the device falls at the range above Rs. 5,000, the Micromax A71 will have to compete with Nokia's dual SIM variants of the latest Asha devices consisting of Asha 500, 502 and 503. Apart from these, there are devices from domestic vendors like Karbonn Smart A26, Nokia Asha 501, Xolo A500S and also Micromax Bolt A67 among others. All these devices come in the same price range.