TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Micromax has recently made their latest lower midrange android handset Bling 3 A86 available on Snapdeal. The handset is selling at a comparatively lower price at Rs. 9,599 than that on eBay, which is selling the same handset at Rs. 9,999.
The newly launched Micromax Bling 3 A86 sports a 4-inch capacitive touch screen display. Talking about the power and platform, Micromax Bling 3 A86 runs on Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System with 1 GHz Dual Core processor and 512 MB RAM.
The 4 incher Bling 3 A86 is fitted with a 5 MP rear camera with auto focus and LED Flash and also features a 0.3 MP front facing camera. Beside being a dual SIM handset, Micromax Bling 3 A86 comes with a several other connectivity options like 2G, 3G, GPRS, EDGE, SPEED, WLAN, Bluetooth and microUSB.
So far, there is no information on the internal storage capacity of the Micromax Bling 3 A86 but, it is said that the storage capacity can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card. Some guesses suggest that it houses 512MB internal storage.
Eventually, the handset is powered by a 1600 mAh battery which offers up to 4 hours talk time.
As said earlier, it is already selling at Rs. 9,999 on ebay. Micromax Bling 3 A86 might have been a bit expensive because of the Swarovski Zirconia crystals encrusted in it making it a classy looking smartphone.
Moreover, compared to the first Bling which came back in 2010 and Bling 2 A55 in 2011, the third Bling might have a better selling prospect as it comes with a comparatively larger display than both older Blings and a full fledged touch screen display unlike the first Bling. There is an unbelievable difference of price between the three Blings. The first Micromax Q55 Bling is priced at Rs. 3,095 and comes with the keypad as well. The second one called Bling 2 is a full touch screen handset that is currently priced to Rs. 3,300.