TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
A couple of days ago, the Micromax Bolt A58 had surfaced online on the company's official website and now the handset is available on Saholic at Rs. 5,499. On top of that the e-commerce site is also offering the device on monthly EMI starting at Rs. 352 per month.
The Bolt A58 comes with a 3.5-inch capacitive touch screen TFT LCD display offering a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. Going more into the details of the specs, the handset comes powered by a 1GHz dual-core MediaTek 6572M processor along with the support of a 512MB RAM.
Interestingly, the device runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS.
Moving on to camera, it features a 2 MP rear camera which sadly lacks flash. There is also no front facing shooter.
However, in the connectivity section, one can find a 3G support with a dual SIM dual GSM compatibility with dual standby like most desi devices come with. Apart from that, it supports GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0 and micro USB as well.
Users will also find a 512MB internal storage capacity of which only 90MB is user accessible. But the internal memory can be enhanced up to 32GB using microSD card.
The Micromax Bolt A58 draws its power from a 1200 mAh battery which the company says will offer up to 4 hours of talk time and up to 200h standby.
When it comes to competition, devices from Karbonn, iBall, Lava and many other manufacturers will be coming against it in the market.