TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Looks like famed domestic vendor Micromax have plans to introduce another budget phones in the coming days. We're talking about the Micromax Bolt A59 and Bolt A28 which are 3.5-inch Android handsets and are currently listed on Flipkart.
The first one appears to be a legitimate successor to the Bolt A58, a low-end Android-powered phone for the masses. Touted to be an affordable Android phone, Both these devices feature dual-SIM support.
Earlier in the day, GizBot analyzed the shipment data tracked from Zauba, a website that basically tracks imports and exports to and from India; it indicated that Micromax has already started to import the A59 units in India.
Based on the shipment data, Micromax has imported an estimated 20,000 units of A59 until now. The first batch of units was imported from China on December 26, and the numbers of shipped units are increasing daily. Therefore it is safe to say that the Micromax A59 is scheduled to launch anytime within this week.
Moreover, according to shipping details, the value of each units is listed as Rs. 2,302. Going the details, the handset could be priced under Rs.5,000 in India, when it goes on sale later this week or early next week ( rumored launch date).
Going by the specs, the both these devices come with 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, 1GHz single-core Spreadtrum SC7710 processor with Mali 300 GPU, Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby. They also share other specs like 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro USB, 512MB internal memory (expandable up to 16GB with microSD and 1500 mAh battery.
The only differences between them are that the Bolt A59 comes with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS, 2MP fixed focus rear camera with LED flash, 0.3MP front-facing camera and 512MB RAM and the Bolt A28 runs on older Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)OS, 0.3MP fixed focus rear camera with LED flash, 0.3MP front-facing camera and 256MB RAM.