TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Micromax Bolt A69 Gets Listed on Company Website: 4.5 Inch Dual-Core Smartphone Available at Rs 6599
While Motorola is set to announce a ‘priced for all' smartphone in India on May 13, domestic vendor Micromax has revealed a low-end Android handset to intensify competition in the budget segment.
GizBot has just found out that Micromax has unveiled a new handset online under its Bolt series, dubbed the Bolt A69. The device has already been listed on the official website; however, Micromax is yet to officially announce the pricing and availability details.
At the same time, the low-end phone has been made available via online shopping site eBay at a price point of Rs. 6,599. Furthermore, a high-level source has already revealed to GizBot that the device will be ready to ship in India in the second week of May. And while there is no update from Micromax, it remains to be seen when buyers will get to have their hands on the Bolt A69.
Equipped with a 4.5-inch (480 x 854) display, a dual-core processor, and a 5MP rear-facing camera, the Micromax Bolt A69 is an inexpensive phone but the hardware is largely underwhelming.
For domestic smartphone player Micromax, which has been struggling to shift large number of high-end phones, the need of the hour is to focus on affordable handset market.
The shift at Indian handset market comes in response to a changing competitive landscape. Both Chinese and international players have been aggressively coming up with low-to-mid range handset under Rs 12,000 price slab, putting pressure on domestic vendors who had been frequently churning high-end octa-core powered handsets.
Micromax Bolt A69 - Highlighted Specifications
This 3G-enabled handset features a 4.5-inch display, a 1-Ghz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, a microSD card slot, a 5MP rear-facing camera without Auto Focus, a VGA quality front-facing camera, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, Dual-SIM, Wi-Fi , FM Radio , and a 1800mAh battery fitted inside.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!