TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Earlier this May, Micromax listed Bolt A69 device on its official website and now the company has already released the device via third party online retailer Infibeam at the price of Rs. 5,999. On the other hand, it is also being sold at Indiatimes Shopping at a slightly lower price for Rs. 5,790. This is obviously a basic phone running on Android platform.
If you are not aware of the specs of the device, here is a brief refresh. The Bolt A69 comes with a 4.5-inch display offering a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels.
It is powered by a 1GHz dual core Broadcom BCM21663 processor coupled with 512MB of RAM. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
In the imaging front, there is a 5MP rear-facing camera and a VGA quality front-facing camera.
Micormax has used a 4GB of internal storage unit in the device which can be further expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card.
Connectivity options include 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and obviously it is a Dual-SIM phone.
The latest device is powered by a 1800mAh battery. And the phone comes pre-loaded with Opera Mini, Kingsoft Office, M! Games and Getit applications.
The Micromax Bolt A69 is an inexpensive phone but the hardware is largely underwhelming.
In terms of competition, Gionee's latest phone P2S is the right rival to the newly launched Micromax Bolt A69. Almost all the specs are similar along with the price. Both are basic phones but at the given price the devices are pretty worth a buy if you are searching for a Dual SIM phone in an affordable price range.