TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Few days back Micromax posted two teaser videos of their latest but yet to be announced succesor called Canvas 4 on its social media pages. And later the tech world also witnessed Saholic posting the specs of the same device on Facebook.
Now again there is another image that has appeared showing the slide, swipe, press to unlock feature. It seems Micromax is using the social media and networking sites like never before. The series of online appearances that Macromax Canvas 4 has made so far have suggested few of the specs already. Also looking at the way Canvas 4 is being teased online with one or two info at a time, it may appear few more times.
The latest image posted on Facebook comes with the caption that says "Slide, Swipe, Press to unlock....What's next?". Micromax now seems to have teased Apple's popular "slide to unlock" feature. According to the previous leaks and rumors the pre-bookings for the device are expected to start on June 28. Features wise we can expect a more powerful quad-core processor and a 1080p display considering 720p has become the standard for the mid-range Android phone.
According to the 17-second teaser posed on youtube recently a 13-mega pixel rear facing camera with LED Flash will be sure to come which is also confirmed when Saholic posted the specs on Facebook fanpage. Micromax would likely to offer a device with more features. That's not the end of the Micromax Canvas wave but again Saholic fanpage on Facebook has listed other key specifications of the device like 2.5MP front facing camera, 5.5 inch HD display, dual SIM and is said to run on latest Android 4.2.2 version Operating System.
There is currently no information on the price, but it's safe to say that it could be launched at a price higher than the Canvas HD, which was launched in February. Additionally, Micromax will have competition from Karbonn which is planning to launch the Titanium S6 which will feature a Qualcomm made CPU and a 1080p display.
Below in the sliders GizBot has cared to show all the teasers leaked so far: