TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
India's second largest smartphone vendor Micromax recently launched its newest Canvas Blaze handset in association with MTS. The Canvas Blaze MT500 comes with Dual SIM (CDMA+GSM) functionality and is priced under Rs.11,000. The device doesn't have convincing specs, though, the whole package with data plan makes it worthy enough.
As per the deal, MTS will offer 2 GB Data, 1000 minutes for MTS to MTS local calling and 120 minutes for other local and STD calls for a period of 6 months with the device. Although there are many mid-range handsets available in the market today with similar pricing, but very few are appealing due to lack of carrier support.
Talking about the specifications, Micromax Canvas Blaze has above average specifications under the hood. The device features a 5-inch capacitive display having a resolution of 480x 854 pixels. The phone is powered by a 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with integrated EVDO and a GSM modem. The phone also uses 768 MB RAM and 4GB of internal memory, which can be expanded via a microSD card slot. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean comes out of the box.
There's an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with Auto Focus and LED Flash. Also, add a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera for long video chat. Other connectivity options include: Dual SIM, 3G (EVDO up to 3.1Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0, A-GPS and FM Radio. The makers have added 1850mAh battery fitted inside.
Are you tempted to buy the Canvas Blaze? Take a look at the top online deals. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!