- 3 hrs ago Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- 10 hrs ago Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- 12 hrs ago ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- 13 hrs ago Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- News CAB may weaken India’s historic character as secular nation: Bangladesh
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Lifestyle Men On Bike Chase Runaway Horse Carriage Only To Meet With A Cringe-Worthy Fate
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Micromax Canvas Power A96: Top 5 Rival Smartphones With Fantastic Battery Life
Heavy users often complain how frequently they have to charge their phones once a day. Some phones boast great battery life, but for that you need to shell a premium.
However, the Micromax Canvas Power A96 might be the best possible phone made for heavy users.
India's second largest smartphone maker has introduced a new power packed smartphone that features a 4,000mAh battery. Priced at Rs. 9,990, the Canvas Power A96 is now available through company's website.
As cell phones become more powerful day-by-day, the constant drain on battery will be visible. May be the time has come, when you need to purchase a new phone with long battery life.
Fortunately, the Micromax Canvas A96 comes with a 4,000mAh Li Ion battery that let you enjoy a talk time of 13.5 hours and a standby time of 450 hours. Isn't it amazing?
Additionally, the phone features a 5-inch FWVGA display having a resolution of 480 x 854. Under the hood, you will find a 1.3GHz quad-core processor (MTK 6582M) coupled with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of expandable internal storage (supports microSD card).
On the camera front, the device features a 5MP rear-facing shooter with an LED Flash. There's a front facing too on the front side. The phone runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box. Also the device supports dual-SIM connectivity, which is essential for an average Indian user.
Other connectivity options include: 3G connectivity, FM Radio, Bluetooth, Dual-SIM, Wi-Fi and more.
While the Canvas Power A96 does come with a prolific battery life; however, the device pale in respect to internal hardware.
Today, we've made a list of top 5 phones having a long lasting battery life. Take a look!
5.7-inch 1080p IPS display
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
1.5GHz quad-core MTK 6589 Turbo
PowerVR SGX544 GPU
13MP rear camera
5MP front camera
16GB inbuilt memory
3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0,
Micro USB USB OTG 4000mAh battery
5.0 inch IPS LCD display, 720 x 1280 pixels, 294 ppi
MTK 6589 chipset 1.2 GHz Quad core processor
1 GB RAM, PowerVR SGX544 GPU
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
8 megapixel rear camera, autofocus, LED flash
0.3 megapixel VGA front camera
4 GB internal storage micro SD up to 32 GB HSDPA
HSUPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, GPS with A-GPS
Bluetooth 3.0, micro USB 2.0
6-inch HD IPS ClearBlack display
Windows Phone 8
1.7 GHz Dual Core processor
Adreno 305 GPU
5MP Camera, VGA front camera
8GB inbuilt storage
3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB
3400 mAH battery
5.5 inches True IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
Android OS v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
1GHz Dual Core processor
8MP primary camera
0.3 MP front camera
8GB inbuilt storage expandable up to 64GB
Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB port, 3G
3140 mAh Li-ion battery
6.3 inch TFT Capacitive screen
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS
1.7GHz Dual core processor
8.0MP rear camera
1.9MP front camera
3G, USB, GPS, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot