TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Just a couple of days ago, India's best smartphone maker Micromax launched its latest device in the form of Canvas Knight Cameo A290. Now the company, which was recently considered to have beaten Nokia in the feature phone segment in its native market has listed yet another device - Canvas XL2 A109 on its official website.
However, the company has not formally spoken about the handset until now and thus, information relating to the pricing and availability of the device are something that you will have to wait for a moment.
Micromax Canvas XL2 A109: Key Specifications
Micromax Canvas XL2 A109 has a large 5.5-inch touch screen IPS display offering a resolution of 960×540 pixels. Powering the device is a 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6592M processor with Mali 400 GPU coupled with 1GB RAM. Also it runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS. In the imaging aspect you will not get so much more than a 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3MP front-facing snapper.
Other specs include: Dual SIM with dual standby, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS and a 2500mAh battery.
If you were not aware, the latest Micromax phone is, in fact a successor of the Canvas XL A119 which was launched with a 6-inch display earlier this year. If you are wondering about the differences, you the successor device comes with a better processor, OS and the battery have been upgraded.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!