TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Leading India based smartphone vendor, Micromax will soon be launching a quad core version of its Canvas smartphone based on Google's Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Interestingly, the upcoming launch will be priced in the sub Rs 15,000.
According to a recent TheMobileIndian report, the co-founder and business director, Vikas Jain of Micromax has been quoted stating, "Micromax will be launching a quad core Android smartphone based on Broadcom processor in March for around Rs 15,000. The quad core smartphone will have a 4.5 inch qHD IPS display, ICS or Jelly Bean operating system, 8 megapixel camera and 4 GB of internal memory."
Further, the report claims that Rajiv Kapur, managing director, Broadcom had hinted that, "We are in talks with a leading Indian handset player to launch smartphones based on our singe, dual and quad core processors."
When we contracted a Micromax spokesperson, there was no confirmation on the price or availability of the handset, however, it was intimated that if the company's director has claimed that the quad core smartphone will come in March, then there are higher chances for the same.