TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Leading India based smartphone vendor, Micromax will soon be launching a quad core version of its Canvas smartphone based on Google's Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Interestingly, the upcoming launch will be priced in the sub Rs 15,000.
According to a recent TheMobileIndian report, the co-founder and business director, Vikas Jain of Micromax has been quoted stating, "Micromax will be launching a quad core Android smartphone based on Broadcom processor in March for around Rs 15,000. The quad core smartphone will have a 4.5 inch qHD IPS display, ICS or Jelly Bean operating system, 8 megapixel camera and 4 GB of internal memory."
Further, the report claims that Rajiv Kapur, managing director, Broadcom had hinted that, "We are in talks with a leading Indian handset player to launch smartphones based on our singe, dual and quad core processors."
When we contracted a Micromax spokesperson, there was no confirmation on the price or availability of the handset, however, it was intimated that if the company's director has claimed that the quad core smartphone will come in March, then there are higher chances for the same.