TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Micromax has launched yet another affordable dual SIM mobile in India. The model is termed a Micromax X333. This is a very compact and light weight touch screen mobile.
Features and specifications of Micromax X333:
- GSM network
- Dual SIM support
- 2.8 inch screen with touch screen interface
- Screen resolution of 240 x 320 pixels
- VGA camera
- FM radio
- Expandable memory up to 8 GB
- MicroSD memory card support
- Mobile tracker
- Battery capacity : 1000mAh
- Talk time : About 3 hours
- Stand by time :up to 200 hours
- Dimensions: 103.65 mm x 57.2 mm x 13.35 mm
This is a full touch screen mobile. The mobile is very small and extremely light weight. Even with the battery inserted the device appears very light. This makes it an ideal device for daily commuters. The phone comes in an overall black colour scheme which is highlighted with the chosen colour. The 2.8 inch screen is big enough so that you can read the messages and other texts with ease. The display has enough resolution for you to enjoy pictures in it as well. The touch screen controls in the mobile is very sensitive and is somewhat superior when compared to other mobiles in its class. The commands get registered quickly and this increases the overall ease of use.
The camera in the device is of VGA type. Even though it cannot take high definition pictures it does its job pretty well. The phone has an inbuilt FM radio too for entertainment purpose. This will be particularly useful when you go on long trips. This FM radio will ensure good entertainment on the move.
Also for transferring files a USB port is given. So, large files can be transferred to and from the mobile and computer very efficiently and at high speeds. For wireless sharing of data Bluetooth is provided in the device. This allows the user to share data with other Bluetooth enabled users. The presence of dual SIM support increases the practicality of the device. So, users who are accustomed to carrying two mobile phones for two different networks will find this device very useful.
Micromax X333 price is not yet announced but can be expected to be affordable. This will be one of the very affordable touch screen mobile phones available in the market.