- 28 min ago Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- 1 hr ago Apple iPhone SE And Three Other Models Will Not Be Avaialble For Sale In India: Report
- 3 hrs ago Amazfit GTR Smartwatch With 24 days battery life Launched: Price, Specifications and More
- 4 hrs ago Xiaomi Introduces Redmi Note 7 New White Color Option
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Sports Tendulkar picks five Indians in World Cup XI
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- News Amarnath Yatra: 15th batch of 3,967 pilgrims leaves Jammu
- Finance Tax Frauds Worth Rs 38,000 Crore Detected Last Year
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Microsoft Lumia 535 Coming Soon To India: 5 Facts about Windows Phone 8.1 Powered Smartphone
Microsoft recently unleashed the Lumia 535, the first smartphone from the company without Nokia branding. It's arguably the next-big thing from the house of Microsoft that could further intensify the competition in the low-end segment.
India is a huge growth opportunity for smartphones, and the Lumia 535 is designed with all the essential features to suit users' demand. That's why Microsoft is so much concerned about India and its growing interested in the low-end segment.
The phone appears to be a budget handset with more emphasis on connectivity and software features. In fact, it is largely believed that Microsoft launched the Lumia 535 - just to take the breath away from Google, the team behind the Android One platform.
But wait! Before we get into a new discussion, it's time to turn the page and learn some facts about the Microsoft Lumia 535. Have a look at the feature and let us have your comments below.
The Lumia 535 runs on Windows Phone 8.1, alongside with Denim update. Furthermore, Microsoft on its Lumia Twitter account recently confirmed that all current Windows Phone 8 devices, including Nokia Lumia and Microsoft Lumia will be upgraded to Windows 10 in the future.
5MP ‘ Selfie' Camera
The Lumia 535 is a decent device when it comes to dual cameras. Both the cameras on the device are 5MP each. Like any other brand, Microsoft is banking on a market that's apparently crazy about selfies. The 5MP front-facing shooter appears to be nice. This time around the rear-facing camera now comes with a supplied LED Flash.
Killer First-party apps
Microsoft Lumia 535 is loaded with a hell lot of first-party apps that truly stands tall. Although the app catalog on Windows phone is a matter of concern, but the first party app suite continues to move on a right direction. The 535 comes pre-loaded with OneDrive, Skype, MS Office and OneNote.
Stylish Body Design and Memory Space
Design-wise, the Lumia 535 arguably looks familiar. It has the same colorful design, as any other handset under the ‘Lumia' brand. You also get a respectable native storage, a 1,950mAh battery, dual-SIM and microSD card support (up 128GB), something consumers would appreciate in India. Moreover, you can even replace the fitted battery, a strategy first adopted by Micromax and other local vendors.
Large display and powerful processor
The device comes with a large 5-inch display, with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. The resolution may disappoint you, but given the price bracket, it is understandable to have a low resolution screen.
The Lumia 535 is stuffed with a fast Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor, clocked at 1.2GHz. The phone also offers 1GB of RAM. The fitted processor is not horribly aged; yes it's a bit dated though. It is sufficiently decent for a budget smartphone.
Microsoft will unveil the Lumia 535 in India on November 26. The device is expected to price under Rs. 10,000. GizBot will be on the ground zero to bring you full coverage. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!