- How to customize Cortana in Windows 10
- 10 rarely used Microsoft Outlook features
- How to download all your data from LinkedIn
- Escorts partners with Reliance Jio, Microsoft and others for automated concept tractor
- Microsoft launch event on 2nd of October: Expected to launch next gen Surface devices
- Surface Book 2 first impression: The engineering marvel
While Android and iOS continues to sore higher in terms of popularity in the country, others like Windows Phone still needs time to walk the distance to attain similar kind of popularity.
But while it still needs to see and do more, it seems like the platform is at least on the right path to attain that kind of a name. And the newly launched Nokia Lumia 530 Dual is a burning example to that.
Going through the specs of the handset one more time, the Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM, comes with a 4-inch display offering a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor and Adreno 302 GPU coupled with 512MB of RAM.
It runs on Windows Phone 8.1 OS. The smartphone comes with a 5MP fixed focus rear camera but lacks a front facing shooter. Apart from that, the smartphone houses 4GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
Connectivity options include: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS and what is pretty amazing about the phone is that it is a Dual SIM device. Measuring 11.7 mm thick and weighing 129 grams, the Lumia 530 comes powered by a 1430 mAh battery.
So if you are really looking ahead to invest on this device, what are the best deals in town to follow up on? We take a look at the top 5.