- Microsoft Xbox One X Review: Breaking limits of living room gaming with native 4K support
- Microsoft 365 receives Whiteboard Windows 10 app and a free version Teams
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 Insider Preview update (Build 17713 -RS5)
- Microsoft Whiteboard app is now available on Windows 10 platform, iOS to follow soon
- Microsoft Surface Go Vs 6th Gen iPad: Affordable tablets from flagship brands
- Microsoft Surface Go launched for Rs 27,000, competes against the 6th Gen iPad
While Android and iOS continues to sore higher in terms of popularity in the country, others like Windows Phone still needs time to walk the distance to attain similar kind of popularity.
But while it still needs to see and do more, it seems like the platform is at least on the right path to attain that kind of a name. And the newly launched Nokia Lumia 530 Dual is a burning example to that.
Going through the specs of the handset one more time, the Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM, comes with a 4-inch display offering a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor and Adreno 302 GPU coupled with 512MB of RAM.
It runs on Windows Phone 8.1 OS. The smartphone comes with a 5MP fixed focus rear camera but lacks a front facing shooter. Apart from that, the smartphone houses 4GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
Connectivity options include: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS and what is pretty amazing about the phone is that it is a Dual SIM device. Measuring 11.7 mm thick and weighing 129 grams, the Lumia 530 comes powered by a 1430 mAh battery.
So if you are really looking ahead to invest on this device, what are the best deals in town to follow up on? We take a look at the top 5.