TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
Microsoft's Windows Phone GDR 3 Update has been on the rumors for a long time. However, the company had given an early access for developers and had also confirmed some of the changes included back then. Featuring OS version 8.0.10501.127 or 8.0.10512.142 the update was told by the company to be available in the coming weeks. Now Microsoft has posted the official changelog of the Windows Phone 8 Update 3.
Take a look at the changes that the new update would bring in the Windows Phone devices:
We've made several improvements for customers who are visually impaired.
Now you can easily free up storage space on your phone and manage temporary files. New categories show what's taking up space.
Feeling distracted behind the wheel? Driving Mode allows you to minimize incoming calls and text messages to help you focus on the road.
Reading emails in bed? You can lock your screen orientation so it doesn't shift when you move your phone around.
Start preserving cellular data on your phone right out of the box-you can now connect to Wi-Fi during set up.
Now you can use your phone's cellular data connection from your Microsoft Windows 8.1 devices by pairing them over Bluetooth.
Several fixes were made to address known issues, and improvements were made to connection quality for Bluetooth accessories.
Do more with ringtones now. Assign ringtones for text messages, so you'll know who's texting you without even looking. Use your custom ringtones for more things-text messages, instant messages, emails, voicemail, and reminders.
Don't look back. Now you can use the App switcher to quickly close apps when you're finished with them.
Those who own a Nokia smartphone powered by Windows Phone are also eligible for additional improvements via "Nokia Black" update.