TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
RIM has another announcement to make as it has decided to join the competition in the emerging market. The latest from Blackberry, the new BlackBerry Curve 9320 with some gleaming features. The newbie from Blackberry is packed with support for both 2G & 3G.
Like most of the other BlackBerry phones, this one is also a QWERTY phone which is the signature model of BlackBerry. The phone comes armed with a touch sensitive optical track pad. The key specifications and features of BlackBerry curve 9320 are given below.
BlackBerry Curve 9320
65K TFT display, QVGA Screen, 164 dpi,
320x240 pixels, 2.4 inches
3.2 MP, 2048×1536 pixels, autofocus, Flash
Yes, 4x digital zoom
512 MB RAM and ROM,
included, expandable to 32 GB
V3.0 with A2DP
V2.0 micro USB
Available with RDS
Not yet announced
Not yet announced
BlackBerry OS 7.1
WAP 2.0/ HTML
Blackberry curve 9320 has the dimensions of109x60x12.7 mm but the weight of the phone has not yet been announced. The new BlackBerry has an internal memory of 512 MB and is also equipped with a RAM of 512 MB. The device also comes with a QWERTY pad and a TFT QVGA screen with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels. The BlackBerry curve bears a 3.2 MP camera which can give a high resolution image of 2048×1536 pixels and also by video mode with a 4x digital zoom.
BlackBerry curve also bears a LED flash and also a 3.5 mm audio jack which supports external audio support. The new Curve 9320 also sports a new Operating System of BlackBerry OS 7.1. The phone also supports HSDPA @ 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA @ 5.76 Mbps. The phone also comes with an external memory which is extendible up to 32 GB.
The BlackBerry Curve 9320 is expected to be priced around Rs 12,000/- and its release has not been announced till yet.