- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- News After TRS, Congress now faces BJP trouble in Telangana
- Movies Radhika Pandit Calls Yash Their Baby Daughter's Superhero! Shares An Adorable Pic On Father's Day
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Most of the people cannot live without smartphones
According to a recent study, around 60% of the people cannot live without their smartphones. This study was carried out on 1336 people & 80% of the people were aged in the age group of 21-40 years.
These people said that they mostly used their smartphones for purposes like checking e-mails, posting their status on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. Around 71% of the people also used smartphones to play games and to check the latest news updates.
One more shocking trend that was observed here was around 60% of the people stated that they used their smartphones about 13 times in a day for varying activities. These people also agreed to using smartphones even in between meals, while bathing and also while driving.
Thus, all the above statistics are disturbing and signify over dependance on technology. Some soul-searching needs to be done immediately by people. Reply with your opinions in our comment section below.