TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
According to a recent study, around 60% of the people cannot live without their smartphones. This study was carried out on 1336 people & 80% of the people were aged in the age group of 21-40 years.
These people said that they mostly used their smartphones for purposes like checking e-mails, posting their status on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. Around 71% of the people also used smartphones to play games and to check the latest news updates.
One more shocking trend that was observed here was around 60% of the people stated that they used their smartphones about 13 times in a day for varying activities. These people also agreed to using smartphones even in between meals, while bathing and also while driving.
Thus, all the above statistics are disturbing and signify over dependance on technology. Some soul-searching needs to be done immediately by people. Reply with your opinions in our comment section below.