TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
According to a recent study, around 60% of the people cannot live without their smartphones. This study was carried out on 1336 people & 80% of the people were aged in the age group of 21-40 years.
These people said that they mostly used their smartphones for purposes like checking e-mails, posting their status on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. Around 71% of the people also used smartphones to play games and to check the latest news updates.
One more shocking trend that was observed here was around 60% of the people stated that they used their smartphones about 13 times in a day for varying activities. These people also agreed to using smartphones even in between meals, while bathing and also while driving.
Thus, all the above statistics are disturbing and signify over dependance on technology. Some soul-searching needs to be done immediately by people. Reply with your opinions in our comment section below.