- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Moto 360 In Champagne Gold Color Surfaces Online
Soon after the release of the first circular smartwatch - Moto 360 from Motorola, new attractive color variants of the wearable device have started appearing on the Internet.
The latest variant of the smartwatch that has been spotted online is the Champagne gold Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch was briefly became available for pre-order on Amazon. This should probably be an accident but it could also be intensionally put up to get some free publicity. However, the device was taken out of the e-commerce portal in less than 4 hours from the time it went live.
The smartwatch was up with two strap sizes - 18mm and a 23mm one, both matching the color and both metal. It seems we're getting closer to the metal bands, which Motorola will soon offer with its smartwatch or as an accessory at $80 (Approx. Rs. 4,914) a piece.
Motorola Moto 360: Key Specification
Talking about the specs, the Moto 360 sports a 1.5-inch touchscreen display with a 320 x 290 resolution and it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It has a round dial that maximizes display area.
It is powered by TI OMAP 3 SoC, has 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage. It has pedometer, optical heart rate monitor and has IP67 rating for water resistance.
It has a 320 mAh battery and can be charged wirelessly just by placing it on the dock. It works with Android smartphones running Android 4.3 and later and uses Bluetooth LE to connect with your smartphone. It is a water resistant device with IP67 certification.
The watch responds to your voice with voice control which makes it easy to get things done, even when your hands are full. Just say "Ok Google" and you can send texts, set a reminder, check the weather, and even ask for directions.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!