TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Moto E (1st Gen) Android 5.1 Lollipop Confirmed: OTA Roll-out Begins
After the soak test, Motorola has rolled out the Android 5.1 Lollipop update for Moto E first Generation devices in the Indian market.
Now the update is available Over-the-air (OTA) and will reach all Moto E units in next few days. According to the company, this update brings usual Lollipop specific changes like material design, enhanced notifications, Smart Lock and performance improvements as well as Motorola-specific tweaks like updated Motorola Assist & Ambient display.
With this update, Moto E (1st Gen) will be bumped to Android 5.1 from 4.4. Reiterating the specs of Moto E (1st Gen), features a 4.3-inch display with a resolution of 960x540 pixels resolution.
The dual-SIM is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor, coupled with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card slot. The phone runs Android 4.4.2 Kitkat out-of-the-box.
Further, this device comes with 5MP rear-facing camera and powered by a 1989mAh battery under the hood.