TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Moto G from Motorola: Hands On and Review [Video]
Motorola's Indian adventure with the beginning of a new year has a kicked off in a grand style with the initial announcement and the release of the new Moto G.
Priced at Rs. 13,999 and Rs. 12,499 for its 16 GB and 8 GB variants, respectively, the Motorola-made new Moto G looks to compete in the mid-ranger section that effectively makes the most dough compared to the other high-enders that are also up for sale in the market.
Since pricing in the main concern in this market, it seems like Motorola just hit a jackpot by offering more at a lesser price. Going by the common trend, while most smartphone manufacturers manage to hit the mid-tier price range by passing up on a lot of features and using not-so-great components, Motorola aims to change such mentalities by offering the Moto G with impressive specs while making the device as affordable as possible at the same time.
Here's our exclusive take on the new Moto G with our very own review and hands on for the smartphone. Check it out below
<center><iframe width="100%" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bVjPsp-SX_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>