TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
There have been innumerable number of rumors surrounding the debut of Motorola's Moto X+1. The forthcoming device, which is expected to go official sometime next month, may arrive with a powerful processor under the hood.
According to some latest rumors, the famed American company has been working hard to compete with Samsung and Apple, in the handset market.
A recent report, as per some benchmarks, claim the Moto X+1 to come stuffed with a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. The new benchmark reveal the upcoming handset will be powered by a 2.6 GHz quad-core processor, paired with 2GB of RAM. Previously it was reported the Moto X+1 to flaunt an older generation Snapdragon 800 processor.
If the Motorola-made Moto X2 (Moto X+1) gets launched with a Snapdragon 801 processor, we'd see the device matching the likes of Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One (M8), Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro and Sony Xperia Z2.
The Moto X+1, which is yet to be launched, will run the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat mobile OS. It would also sport a 5.2-inch 1080p HD display, alongside a 12MP rear-facing camera. Also add a 5MP front-facing shooter for selfies. The phone is also speculated to arrive with a 2,900mAh battery inside.
The media reports consider the Moto X+1 as one of the rivals of the Galaxy S5. The current generation, the Moto X, comes with a 4.7-inch 720p HD display and an above average processor under the hood.
We expect more about the Moto X+1 as we get closer to IFA. Some expect the new device will be launched alongside the heavily buzzed - Moto 360. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!