TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Just this morning GizBot reported image leak of Moto X by @evleaks and now it has again appeared online with an astonishing gallery of images.
Not only that looking back are the past few week, we have already had an ample number of leakages to witness along with the specs as well. However, this one looks like the final one as it is scheduled to be announced by August 1. Moreover, the press shots that previously appeared showed the two variants of the handset.
However, the latest leak of the benchmark images shows the actual specs stuffed inside Moto X and the pictures also show a codename Ghost and model XT1058, which means that it will be the AT&T variant of the device.
Here is a brief rundown on the latest specs;
Moto X will be powered by a dual-core Qualcomm S4 Pro MSM8960DT processor clocked to 1.7GHz and would come with an Adreno 320 GPU. The smartphone will also be supported by 2GB RAM. The handset is said to come with a 4.5 inch display without on-screen buttons offering 720x1184 pixels resolution. According to the pictures, Moto X will come with a 10.5MP rear camera with flash and a 2.1MP front-facing camera. Also confirmed by the FCC documents, it will feature 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi.
The handset is also said to run on Android 4.2.2. The smartphone would also come with a16GB internal memory, 12GB of which is user-accessible and NFC support. Eventually, there is a 2,200 mAh non-removable battery confirmed by FCC docs. The handset is said to come without the microSD card slot. (all the specs are drawn out of the images)
Moreover, this could be taken as the final Moto X which we will get to see soon in the market.
Here below in the slides are the number of images which were published by androidpolice and reveals the above mentioned specs of the handset and the phone as a whole.
Motorola Moto X
Moto X Motorola
Moto X Leak
Moto X Camera
Moto X CPU
Moto X Score
Ice Storm Score
Moto X Name
Codename Name Ghost revealed.
NFC Support Revealed.
Moto X Leak
Moto X Rear Looks
Back Panel and Camera
Moto X Side Looks